Affordable Continuing Education (CEUs) and Professional Development Activities (PDAs) for Acupuncturists
The Integrative Medicine Council is dedicated to helping acupuncturists be better practitioners
We accomplish this by providing useful and unique CEUs for California and other states and PDAs for National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) certified practitioners. We also provide live CEUs every weekend to achieve California’s requirement of 25 hours of live CEUs every two years. Check out our live and recorded CEUs and PDAs!
Why choose IMC for your continuing education needs?
- Use the latest technology, so it looks better, is easier to follow, and has fewer glitches
- Can be viewed on any internet connected device: phones, iPads, laptops, and desktops
- Include downloadable handouts of the presentation, so you can always have the information handy
- Include a bibliography, so you can continue to research the topic
- Use awesome webinar software , so you can ask questions interactively
- Have an amazing learning management system, so it is easy to use and you can have continued access to your courses and certificates