- Commentary by Bob Flaws on a three-part system for evaluating Western meds using Chinese medical principles and a Chinese medical analysis of each class of drugs using this three-part system.
- Over 130 illustrations showing the functions and mechanisms of each type of drug
- Page-by-page glossary of potentially difficult terms throughout the book
- A user-friendly design that helps you quickly find the information you need
- NOW includes pregnancy risks for each drug and over-the-counter drugs
AUTHOR: Dr Greg Sperber
479 pages, Softcover